A fun and memorable vacation is supported by careful preparation, and one of the necessary preparations is a complete and necessary luggage. If there are compulsory items left behind, it could be that your vacation or traveling event becomes chaotic! Therefore, do not underestimate the importance of packing before vacationing.
This time we want to help you by giving tips on the items you need to bring when traveling which is definitely very useful. Let’s see the checklist below:
• Passport and Visa (if available and necessary)
• Flight tickets, train tickets, or other transportation tickets.
• Proof of hotel / hotel voucher reservation.
• Wallet with cash and credit card
• Identity card (SIM and KTP)
• Traveling guide book
Tip: The best solution for maintaining the security of these valuable documents is to enter them in the same place. This will make it easier for you to monitor and retrieve one of these valuable items when needed. For that, it’s a good idea to bring a sling bag that can load all of the documents. That way, you can carry the bag anywhere and don’t need to bother. Also make sure the sling bag you are using is strong enough and the design really guarantees your safety.
If you want to be extra safe and careful, you can coat your documents and valuable objects with additional protection such as passport wallets, card wallets, pouches, and so on.
• Toiletries or body hygiene tools (soap, shampoo, etc.).
• Cosmetics and other beauty equipment.
• Female products.
• Small face-specific towels.
• Glasses and / or contact lenses (and their cleaners).
Tip: The default items in this category can be broken / broken or open the seal and can stain the entire contents of your suitcase / bag. In order not to be damaged or scattered in the bag due to shocks, keep everything in a pouch or organizer before being put in a bag / suitcase. That way these things can be neater plus easier to take when you need them. Especially for women, provide a separate pouch or organizer for make-up and cosmetics.
Clothing and Accessories
• Casual clothes for everyday, both superiors and subordinates. Generally you need two pairs for one day.
• Nightwear. Generally sleepwear can be used at least twice / night.
• Jackets or sweaters / scarves to anticipate cold weather.
• A pair of shoes and / or sandals that are comfortable to walk.
• Hats and belts.
• Underwear. Tips: Buy clothes in a disposable manner so as not to burden your luggage and avoid excessive laundry.
• Accessories as needed.
• Other clothes according to your needs and the place you are headed for.
Tip: Save the above items according to the category separately in a large enough bag. Want to use a suitcase, backpack, or duffel bag is your own choice. If it is necessary, put certain items in a pouch or … Read More